Every month INetU invites you to Think Outside the Server® with a Brain Byte riddle. If you subscribe to our monthly newsletter, you can answer the puzzle to enter for your chance to win a prize. What are the benefits of signing up for the newsletter?
- You are eligible to solve the Brain Byte and enter the drawing for the prize.
- You gain access to exclusive tips and tricks before we publish them anywhere else.
- You get feature articles written by our clients about the things that matter most to your business, delivered straight to your inbox.
- Newsletter subscribers get special offers on INetU’s products and services, and are the first to learn about them.
Want to sign up for the newsletter? Just fill out this form!
And now without further ado…
This month’s Brain Byte
Suppose you have the following racehorses at a particular track:
- This first horse, Snail’s Pace, can only run two laps per minute.
- The second horse, Mean Mare, can run a respectable three laps per minute.
- The final horse, Quicksilver, can run an impressive four laps per minute.
If you line up the horses at the starting line, and given that each runs at a steady pace and starts running at the same time, how many minutes will elapse until the next time the horses are all lined back up together at the starting line?